Personal information collection
POSTpi may collect and use the following kinds of personal information
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose receiving a loan from our Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC) partner.
This includes but is not limited to your ID, banking details, income history, employment history and financial information.
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to POSTpi.
Using personal information
POSTpi may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Publish information about you on the website
- Send to you products/services that you may purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications.
Where POSTpi discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, POSTpi may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law,
in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
POSTpi will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions
to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
POSTpi will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
For any Complaints or Grievance please contact our grievance officer
- Mr.Kumar Narayanswami